Clover, a First Data company, replaces your cash register, payment
terminal, receipt printer, and barcode scanner with an all-in-one
solution. Get to know your business and your customers better with
reports you can run at work or from home and applications that
streamline your workload. So no matter what you sell or how you’re
selling it, Clover lets you accept credit cards, EMV chip and
contactless payments from customers, safely and securely.
- Clover Go - Accept payments on the go, wherever you go.
- Clover Mini - You're going to need a new credit card terminal.
- Clover Flex - Small in size, Clover Flex is built to do business wherever you are.
- Clover Station - Anything but plain. Nothing but simple.
Credit Card Terminals
Card terminals are the standard devices to process credit cards. Our credit
card terminals are EMV compliant, WIFI compatible.
- Provide your customers with the fast and safe options to pay by card
- View daily, weekly, and monthly reports of sales and services
Mobile Card Readers & Wireless Terminals
Mobile card readers provide the fastest and most efficient ways to process
payments. Mobile Card Readers and Wireless terminals function very much like traditional credit
card terminals except you get the convenience of movement. You can process payments anywhere that
is convenient to you. Mobile devices attach to a smart phone or tablet and offer similar features
as Point of Sale terminals for gathering information. They are also incredibly simple to use. When the client
is ready, all you need to do is show them the total, swipe their card, and let them sign on the
screen with their finger.
- Untangle yourself from wires and process payments anywhere
- Provide your customers with the fastest and safest options to pay by card
- Avoid long turnaround times on credit card payments
- Print any collected data easily
- Send the receipt of payment to the client's phone or email instantly
E-commerce solutions can be viewed in a variety of ways. From accepting a
payment via a "website" or taking a payment over the phone using a "virtual terminal."
Complexity of e-commerce processing may be as easy as adding a "Pay Now" button to hiring a web
developer to construct your website. Either way we are here to help determine what the best way is
for you to proceed.
- 24/7 online shopping availability
- Reach customers worldwide
- No credit card terminals needed
- Online transaction reporting
- Minimal overhead costs
- Recurring or periodic payment options
- Easy to add "Pay Now" button
- Integration into QuickBooks